- Name : Data structure
- Lecturer : Park Byung-Joon
- Semester : 2014 Fall
- Course : BE. Computer Science and Engineering
- Textbook : Michael Main and Walter Savitch (2010) Data Structures and Other Objects Using C++. 4th Ed. Prentice Hall
- Syllabus [link]
Listing themes I learned in the lecture in time order.
- Implement the dynamic bag class in the textbook and show it works.
- Implement the doubly linked list class in the textbook and show it works.
- Implement a deque class with a doubly linked list.
Write a main program that uses a deque to convert infix arithmetic expressions into postfix ones and to evaluate them.
- Container class
- Pointer and Dynamic array
- Linked list, Doubly linked list
- Template and Iterator
- Hash Table